Sunday, May 22, 2005

Update

Havent been update for ages, those who always come to my site, sorry to disappoint u all, was feeling lazy to update blog, probably busy with work and so many other things got to do.. Just to update abit, finally got myself my very first car, Honda Civic Gli hatchback 1.5L, manual and white colour...sound like selling my car now..haha..Thanks to my dad to allow me to get a car, with car, things are much more easier and recently the previous car that I drove, the ownder suddenly came back =_=...but thank God that I got my car one week before he came back, if not alot of things will be in a mess...

Went to play paintball yesterday, had alot of fun. we rotated drivers for the whole trip, still I handle the city area, because we used my car to go and obvious I know my car well and can handle city area roads. 5hours there and back...stopped by in city for dinner and bought some stuff for steamboat. Everyone (jovi, yanchyuan myself) very tired.

Same again, missing bel...and really get to serious about PR thingy, currently there is one temporary visa need 110, and eventually will get the PR, but condition is have to work and stay in reginal area, well I dun mind stay in regional area, haven been staying in gippy for close to 2.5 years..Pray that God will grant me an honour degree, then things will be much easier...God is always good to me. Amen..

No comments: