Thursday, December 02, 2004

Sue & Mel

hmm, finally got to meet my 2 jiejie all the way from Malaysia, but only managed to hang out with them for one day, because i came back from U.S and they have arleady left yesterday...=o( On the 30th Nov, we went to Marche in Orchard for lunch, then we walked from places to places along Orchard road, back and forth few times to Far East Plaza -_- Then dinner at Swensen, but I didnt eat, because I wasn't hungry and i was in "jetlag" condition...Later, went to Christopher's hang out place, Holland village for drinks, so I had a vanilla milkshake. I almost "fainted", because i was too sleepy and tired, and kept myself very quiet throughout the night...sigh~~...Therefore didnt really chat alot with both of them..so sad...I am so sorry...

View Larger
My i-pod

View Larger
Sue & Mel

View Larger
Alicia, Sue & Mel

View Larger
Sue, Mel (the eldest LOL) & Me- (3 siblings)

View Larger
4 of us

View Larger
Before they leave

No comments: