Sunday, December 12, 2004

Few day stories

Let me start from the 9th...went to collect my passport after its renewal, then head straight to Australian High Commission to update my student visa and ask them to paste the "visa sticker" on my new passport. At night met up with my jie Evon and Rajan. We went to take neo-print photos and had early japanese food for dinner. We had a good chat and its really nice to see Evon again. Such a long time since the last time i said beybye to her in melbourne airport. Hahah..and we were saying we will each each other in few days time, at the end became a month time. Its ok, because i really understand she dun feel like going out. Rajan and I do feel glad that even though she only manage to meet up for awhile, but at least she try her best to meet up and that is more than enough.

On the 10th, went to Singapore immigration to transfer my visitor pass stamp from my old passpor to the new passport. Went to watch the "Blade Trinity" alone in the afternoon, is a nice movie, recommend you all to watch. At night met up with Richmond and Alicia. Richmond- this person is another one which i finally got to meet him up after such a long time (even though we are housemate next week). Again, we had japanese food for dinner..lol..actually I dun mind, but i had it in the previous night, so the feeling is quite funny.

Yesterday, woke up quite late then had lunch with family, wah had the Laksa at the Katong there and it was really very delicious!!!! I think I have already improved my potential to eat spicy food. After that went to church as usually and joine dback my family for dinner at Tampines after church service. After dinner we went to watch Nicholas Cage "The National Treasure" and the story is full of clues and adventure. To me, it is a worth watch nice show, specially for those who like adventure movies.

The movie I have watch so far in spore: Taxi, Bridget Jones Dairy 2, Alexander, National Treasure, Blade Trinity.

The movie I am going to watch: The incredibles, A world without thieves, Ocean 12, Kung Fu

No comments: