Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Back from U.S

Yeah, fianlly I am back from San Francisco 1am today! The holidays was great, ,y cousin wedding was great, the food was great and most of all my new i-Pod is great too! hehe =o) Dad got a i-Pod for me and my Sis, yea the 20Gb one, cos he said the i-Pod is cheaper than singapore even after the exchange rate. Went to a bus tour trip with the rest of he family, total 16 of us, while my cosin and her husband went to Hawaii for their honeymoon. For the bus tour, we went to yosemite, grand canyon and Las Vegas. Las Vegas gave me the most remarkable impression. All whole place is full of fun, and looks like the city never sleep... Hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes everywhere. I did went to the Hardrock cafe in Las Vegas, what for? just to buy a few nice shirts for myself. My 2nd assignment is going to due on 8th Dec..argh..have to start on it soon. This time round going to stay in Singapore for one month, and going to malaysia around then end of Dec to visit my dear bel. Today going to meet my 2 dear jiejie (Sue and Mel), because they came down to singapore on 27th but they are leaving tomorrow...Going to renew my passport soon and need to check out what to do with my Aus student visa when i got my new passport, cos it is still stick on my current passport...

No comments: