Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Farewell Jie...=o(

Last Friday drove back from airport, seems like I am kind of bonded to the airport. Drove down to airport on Mon with Richmond to send Stacey & Denise to Cairns. Thanks for the dinner Stacey! Today went down to airport (didnt drive) to send Evon with Vijay and Clayton... Feeling so sad, we were nearly late, but still got to the airport on time. I accompany Evon, while Clayton and Vijay went to park the "baby" (the car). After checked in, saw her started to show her emotion, looked really sad and telling me that her heart was beating very fast. When the guys came, time to say goodbye to my jie...Vijay and I gave her a hug, when came to Clayton's turn, he told her something (wasnt my intention to know what was he saying) and as he hug her, she started to weep...and then she walked straight to the gate, without turning back...

My heart just dropped to the bottom when I saw that moment. I can feel her strong determination, but really sad to see her dreams wouldn't be able to come true and never it will be...I can feel that she don't really willing to leave. Although I will see her very soon in few days time back in Singapore, but I guess the feeling will be different, at least I won't see her again in Aus, unless she comes back for visitation. Farewell to you Jie, which you all the best in your future and may you will stay happy in Singapore and I will always be able to see you whenever I come back.

And yes, I am going to drive to the airport tomorrow night again to send my housemate, my friend, Pei Peng; Thomas's gf...Thursday, will be down to airport again, but this time is my time to go back home- Singapore...

No comments: