Saturday, November 06, 2004

Holidays!!!

Yeah~~finally my exam, period is over after Thursday, but have to start on my study and assignment for my summer course. Thursday after exam, Richmond, Stacey, Samantha, Jamie and I went to Iimis cafe for dinner. After dinner we went to watched the Forgotten...kind of shocking movie, but overall is a should watch movie. After movie, went to help and refit the car plate for Jamie's car with Richmond, because her front car plate was stolen...stupid people...did some basic checking for that car and another car. Why? because we went down to aiport at 3:30am, had 2 hours of sleep. Just go down to aiport with Samantha, because her brother and cousin were coming to Melbourne.

Stacey & Samantha in 1 car, I drove 1 car, Richmond drove Jamie's car with Jamie. Jamie followed us, because she had to go back to Clayton, so half way through the journey, Richmond came back to the car that I drove and he drove the other half way to airport. After we reach airport, stacey looked like "zombie"..hhehehe..=oP we reached airport at 5:45am. When Samantha's brother and cousin came out from the customs, we went to city for breakfast at McD, but that was quite disappointed with the breakfast...Upon going back to gippsland, I was driving alone for 2 hours, because people were sleeping...

While Richmond and Stacey still manage to sleep for awhile because they changed driver. When we arrived in Churchill, it was 11am+, then i sleep for 2 more hours and went to church for practice, then broadcasting radio and had pizza buffet dinner. I Don't know, but I just like and enjoy the moment of driving, driving around Churchill I also feel enjoyable.

No comments: