Saturday, September 04, 2004

Decisions

Next Monday, one test one assignmen, Driving comp test next Tues, Wed another assignment and Fri my real driving test, getting my driving license soon...Many decisions have to be made by myself. Whether staying on campus or off campus, going U.S or Malaysia or go home, when to book my air ticket to go back etc...Stay off campus definitely is cheaper compare to the so expensive on campus accomodation. Unlimited internet, can use internet phone to communicate with my parents and friends. However one major problem is transportation, unless get a car- in fact, a friend is selling a very old car at a very cheap prize...On campus, more convenient, but i am sick of on campus, it can be very disturbing and noisy in the west houses. If i move to south houses, south houses are quiet, but again much more expensive compare to those West houses -_-. At this moment, Richmond is deciding whether to do or not to do his Honours. If yanchyuan and yeneyen are moving out, i have to find friends to stay with me, or else has to bear the cost of the rental for that house. Moreover i am planning to further my studies and do my Honours in Melbourne, let say in Clayton campus, and i am planning to get my PR after my Honours degree (1 year) and i have already got those agencies contact for applying PR...Daddy mummy, if you all read this, hope you all can understand my siuation at this moment, not saying that i seem cant be bother, but i need more time for all these decisions to be made.

No comments: