Thursday, September 09, 2004

Churchill Idol weeks

Last night i was one of the judges in Churchill idol, had the audition. Out of 22 performances, we had chosen 11 of them to enter the final on next Wed in churchill saloon pub. Entry is going to be free. Kind of abit shocked about some performances, which i dare to say, some of them are really crap. However I did not really critise them much, because since they had put in their efforts, whether it was god or bad, at least they did give a try. Finally had decided to go to US with my family, because I also miss my cousins, have not seen her for a very long time. Also, i have already decided to move to off campus due to the unreasonable increase fees for on campus accomodation next year. Have ben thinking alot about my future, getting PR etc...if those things are not going as what i expected, what are the alternative ways or what i can called "emergency route" which could be taken. Seriously I don't really want to separate from Bel again after my Honours or my graduation. I just hope that i can stay with her...

No comments: