Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Bel, Happy 3rd year Anniversary!

View Larger

One year passed by
And things were so good I had to ask myself "Why,"
I was so elated about us being together;
Laughing caring crying sharing
Knowing the future will be our forever.

Two years soon krept upon us
And to have you in my life became a must.
I found myself falling madly and deeply in love
Dreaming, Talking, Thinking, Praising
Realizing that you are indeed my blessing from God above.

Now we have come to year number three
And my future with you, I clearly see
I will forever love you with all of my heart
Vowing, Praying, growing, preparing
Knowing the day will come when we vow "Till death do us part"

For the past three years pure joy is what you have given me
And these words are only the beginning to thanking thee.
I never in my life met anyone so beautiful and lovely,
Trusting, inspiring, loving, desiring
Realizing that loving you has been like one two three,
Honey, I would like to say once again, "Happy Anniversary!"

Love you forever!

No comments: