Saturday, January 31, 2004

Have been so long that i didnt update anything, because i am using dial up connection, so is quite slow to get in the traffic (i can't even get in to my own blog!!) Thanks for everyone whom has dropped a word or few to my feedback, you guys' encouragements and cares are greatly appreciated. Thanks alot. Seriously right now i am fine, don't worry. Things are going quite well at this moment, hope things will continue to be fine in our relationship. I am quite bored at home, so online for awhile while bel went to work now. Try to find something to do when bel go to work, like meet out with friends, otherwise i will become v bored. Last night finally i have registered the most famous online game-Ragnarok. Thanks to yanchyuan and all his guiding at cyber cafe last night. (plus fetching me back home and bring me around to KTM and sungei wang etc..hehehe thanks!) At first i thought that game is not something interesting, however it catched my attention and interest to have a try. In the end, i found out that the online game is quite good and really i am abit addicted to it...

No comments: