Friday, February 06, 2004

Last night got some realy bad news, something very sad which happened to bel and her family. Just send my greatest condolence to her and her family. May all of them will recover from pain and sadness soon. On the other hand, had already trained my Ragnarok Swordman into level 31..yeah~ thanks to yanchyuan and his wizard- Tendo. Actually his wizard looks abit like him, it suits him...hehe. I will have around more than a week in Malaysia, today will be going down to melaka with bel by taking bus. Thinking of leaving her soon, quite bit sad. However i am excited to go back to muimui land again, my pasture to study again, to meet new friends. Honestly, bel is very busy, sadly to say that we didnt really spend much with one other. I only went out shopping with her and her friends, but i want to went out with her only...

No comments: