Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Somethings just on and off bothering me actually. At first really make me quite worried, but at the end became alight, but now seems to have that again...I know no point to worry so much, i think i will just leave everything to God, i believe He will take care of it. I believe right now what i am going through is my trial, may be God want me to become a stronger person, may be God want to mould me into a better person, capable for something. Don't know whether is it all my faults or may be is really my own problems. Just miss her so much sometimes, don;t really want to do anything, but just 'daydream" of her, day dream of being together with her. May be that's long distance relationship. Seeing each other is great, but i think the most important thing is placing her in my heart when we are not physically together. Don't know why, feeling of losing her will come sometimes, that make me very uneasy. May be i just think too much sometimes. AFter i see her this time around, i will only see her one year later. Can i still able to withstand the feeling of missing her without doing anything that is stupid and unworthy? Are we still loveing each other as much as before? Guess i need to change myself, not to be so pitty, not to be so demanding, need to be more understanding, need to put more of myself in her shoes, need to be more perservere with things etc..but how??..i have come to the stage whereby i can't change them by using my own strength, i think i need God to help me... Again love is sacrificing for someone, love is giving it out without expecting something to return back to you, love is unconditional, love is the greatest commandment...

No comments: