Friday, October 31, 2003

Wow..last night was so happy and fun. About 40 over people celebrated me and Sarah 21st birthday. Thanks for everyone's presence and your cards and presents!! It made the whole night so memorable. As i read through the cards and "adore" those presents, i sudden;y realise that i really have alot of good friends around me, some are really very very good friends. They are...erm..not very nice to mention here, but all of them will be placed in my heart. Because of "some peeople" requested and want to taste my steak, so i am going to do it again in South one on 7th or 8th Nov night, of course for dinner. However i need help from those people who has requested for the steaks...hehhee. So far i have figured it out the numbre of people for that steak night. Including me, i think should be around 6 people...if more than that, i think it is pretty hard for me to handle. Come on lah, i am not the hotel chef man...

No comments: