Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Just finish the 3rd paper at 5pm.. My hand so tired now, hardly can type. Really wrote until crazy. 150mins wrote more than 10 pages!!!....Tomorrow morning will be my 2nd last paper, then next Tues going to be my last paper then i am free!! YEAH~~~!!! We decided to cook steak tomorrow night, but i must cook abit earlier, because all of us are going to watch Matrix Revolution tomorrow night at 9:30pm. Weekend really get to pack up all my stuffs and store at yanchyuan and Richmonds' house. Thanks for your help man, of course i have to pay, so much cheaper compare to the school :op , but really appreciate their help, thank you so much!!! These few days my mood has been fluctuating alot. Busy, work load, lack of sleep, tiredness, friends are leaving and graduating (esp those who are dear in my heart)...=o( , thinking out packing stuffs, just too many things to bother me. However one thing good is, i am not being affected from studying hard, that's more than enough!! Currently i am doing something special for my friends, really my first try and i am trying to do my best for that..hehehee

No comments: