Thursday, October 30, 2003

Today is alittle special, cause today is my 21st birhtday!! Happy Birthday to myself! Last night the first call was from my girlfriend, belinda. Followed by some other friends in MooMoo campus. As i went to log in on ICQ< many msg just popped up and friends all were wishing me. THanks alot to all of my friend. Yet today also one of exam date. Just finished the exam an hour ago, i don't know, but i guess can score overall a "D" lor...see wat's my result when it comes out. Tonight will be inviting all friends to my hosue for pizza and drinks etc. Yeah..today is also my friend and one of our FM104.7 DJ 21st birthday and her name is Sarah, Happy Birthday to you Sarah! Past few days cooked steak twice for dinner, the first was really very nice, so nice that i thought i was eating in a high class hotel. The second time was good as well, but not as good as the first time.

No comments: