Saturday, April 05, 2003

Now using Zyan laptop to say something here...I am going to have dinner with Zyan and Jammie, because Yanchyuan and other friends abandon me, so sad, feeling abit betrayed...but thank God that i still have good friends like Zyan and Jamie, thanks to their kindness and hospitality. Getting hungry now, previously i was doing my Environmental Science, going to finish very soon, left about 400 words more to go, i am so happy...(After 2 hours)- Right now i am so full now...(burp sound~) Hahaha :oD The dinner was so delicious, thank you Zyan, his is such a good cook, i gonna ask him how to cook better. Tomorrow is Sunday, will wake up at 9am and go to church. I will go back to my room very soon, i just want to finish my Environment Assignment by tonight, and tomorrow want to do my chem lab report again.

No comments: