Sunday, April 06, 2003

Hi everyone! Yeah! finally i have done my assignment...so happy right now. I went to church this morning, then followed Elicia to supermarket- food work and together with Gabriel Pui. She is so kind, although she did not eat, but she willing to cook for both of us. So we brought some stuffs and cook some spagahetti. Although she spilled off some mince meat and onion around the whole kitchen, but it's ok, because the spagahetti taste very delicious! After that went back to my room and started on my lab report, but i only typed out 2 questions, then i fell asleep...ZZzzzZZ. slept for 1 and half hour, went to play basketball with Gabriel and some friends. TOnight only me and Diana eating, Yanchyuan ate Pizza with Ryan and Shirley and Michelle went to Great Ocean Road for 2 days 1 night trip. Tomorrow is Monday again...so fast, the mid semester bio test is coming very soon, must start to study next week after i done my lab report. Ok, going back to do my worl soon, see you guys!

No comments: