Saturday, April 05, 2003

Last night i went to mid-valley shopping centre at Morwell with some other friends, brought some biscuits, cheese cake and clothing. Basically i just want to relax myself alittle, so that i won't be so stressful. Woke up this morning before 12pm, now borrowing yanchyuan's laptop to blog, later going to cook for our lunch. Just done part of my bio lab report, this experiment seperated into 2 sessions, next week will be the 2nd session, so have to wait until i finish the whole lab, then i can complete my lab report. Looks like the SARs virsus is getting worse and worse, hope everybody is alright in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. The worst is in Hong Kong, everybody must wear their face masks, last night i just called my parents and my grandparents, they are all fine, so thank God...Best wish for your good health!!

No comments: