Saturday, October 22, 2005

Interesting

I AM :: MooMoo Samson
I WANT :: a job
I HAVE :: alot of things
I WISH :: could be 21 years old now
I HATE :: non-sense, irritating ppl
I MISS :: Family, Bel, Jie & all my close friends
I FEAR :: God
I HEAR :: Christian songs, heavy rock, R&B
I WONDER :: wat u think
I REGRET :: many things
I LOVE :: God, His son and many more
I ACHE :: wat's that?
I ALWAYS :: be happy
I AM NOT :: mr. taxi driver
I SING :: when i want to sing
I WRITE :: when i must write (exam)
I CONFUSE :: no one
I NEED :: to love God more
I SHOULD :: be studying

YES OR NO

You keep a diary :: not really
You have a secret journal :: no
You set your watch a few minutes faster? :: no
You bite your fingernails :: no
You believe in love :: yea

PEOPLE
The weirdest person you know :: cannot tell
The Loudest Person you Know :: quite a few, J,Y.R,P.F.
The Person that Knows the Most About
You :: God, Parents, Bel
Your Crush? :: u kidding me?
Most Boring Teacher :: can't be bothered
Your most overused phrase on I'M :: huh?


Have a(any) crush(es) :: used to, not now...
Think you know you've been in love :: yea, and now
Want to get married :: yea
Have any tattoos/where? No
Piercings/where? :: left earlobe
Get motion sickness :: no
Think you're a health freak :: no
Get along with your parents :: yea
Like thunderstorms :: no


WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK OF?

Ryan :: ryan lo
Rob :: robber
Drew :: drew berrymore
Heather :: weather
Will :: william hung
Paul :: apostle paul
Ben :: ben loke
Josh :: josh lich blood seeker
Lauren :: lauren burney (sci office manager)

RANDOM.......

NATURAL HAIR COLOR :: black
CURRENT HAIR COLOR :: black
EYE COLOR :: dark brown
PARENTS :: yes both
SIBLINGS :: 1 younger sis
LIVE WITH :: thomas, jovi

FAVORITE........

NUMBER :: 7
COLORs :: B&W, blue
DAY :: Sunday
MONTH :: Oct, Dec
SONG :: evermore (P.S), God He reign (Hillsongs)
FOOD :: anything, not grass pls
SEASON :: winter
SPORT :: basketball, swimming, downhill racing
DRINK :: H2O


PREFERENCES.....

CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT?
# as long as with gf
CHOCOLATE MILK OR HOT CHOCOLATE?
# hot choco
MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE?
# white
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE?
# vanilla


IN THE LAST 24 HOURS...

CRIED? :: no
HELPED SOMEONE? :: no
GOTTEN SICK? :: no
GONE TO THE MOVIES? :: no
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? yea
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? :: yea
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? :: no
MISSED AN EX? :: no ex-, only 1 and still 1
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? :: scientific journal?
MISSED SOMEONE? :: yea, lots
HUGGED SOMEONE? :: no
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? :: no
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? :: no

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lazy to reply ur mail thru email, since i m ady here...do u plan to sell ur printer cartridge only?...as in not d printer =p...reply thru email...thx

Anonymous said...

While reading this I was reminded of 2005 jetta volkswagen you should stop by.