Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Exam is coming!

My first paper is next Mon, then Wed, then another Mon...then i will finish my whole degree in less than 2 weeks. Happy of course! Must study hard for God, my parents, bel. for honours/pre-MSc

Kind of shock when someone ask me to rent out my car during summer =_=!! *You kidding me right? what a joke of the day leh...* (nearly fall off from chair). Sorry, I don't simply lent car to friends, not even to close friends I guess. Cases can be exceptional, unless 1.You have been driving in Victoria for 1 year or driven for few years, 2. You are my close friend, 3. I can trust your driving skill, 4. You can be trusted, 5. You can drive manual car proficiently, 6. You beg and (cry) infront of me...otherwise I am sorry..

I guess only very few people are qualify for this, but most of them have already left (Stacey,Zyan,Y.C...sorry not for Jie and Bel, cos you2 drive auto..but i can be your driver ^_^) Except Thomas, Jovi (my housemates, pro in driving manual car)...therefore, tat's the reason for buying a MANUAL CAR, if not for what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you beg and cry infront of someone to borrow something? I hope you would not have this experience. Just say no if you don't want to lend your car. If you don't offer your help, I think people will not help you too. It's vice versa.

Samson Chan said...

well dun really know who are u, but i have already said no, here i jsut expressing myself only. Of course i nvm beg and cry infront of ppl for lenting things. Its all joke and crap...Car is probably the thing that i wont help, the rest i will help ok? people will not help me? tat depends on who

Eratter said...

"6. u beg and cry in front of me"
LoL!! Samson, so bad d...... but i know it's a joke. And the 'anonymous' who take it so seriously, get a life lar :P
But at least now i know y u get manual, hahaha. Mebbe i should get a manual too.
mebbe 7 - "u have been watching initial D for years"

Samson Chan said...

hahaha yeah, No.7- watching initial D since Day 1..and played Initial D aracade for years..hahaha