Sunday, September 25, 2005

Holidays

yea, this week is holiday week, sort of can enjoy, but also cannot enjoy at the same time, because having reports and assignment due after holidays is not kind of fun at all. Wed will be going down to city, get my hair cut, then fix my air ticket back to singapore, going to meet up Shelvin (zyan's sis), Ashley (Stacey's sis) and Jamie, will be staying at Jamie place. Zyan, Stacey and I are the best friends (of course with other as well), now they have already left and their siblings are here studying in Melbourne. Sounds like I am the one still remain on this land and making friends with their siblings, indeed the feeling is quite funny and interesting. Like I am the Big brother taking care of them, not really taking care of, just that I hardly can see them because of staying in Gippsland...Want to get things really done, but feeling so lazy and slacking due to last week "SUPER LAB BLOCK" nearly want to "faint", but still survived after all. At the mean time, missing someone so dearly to me is not so much of fun and joy, sometimes frustration and disapppointment do come along, all I can do is put all my trust into the Lord and let Him take the steering wheel of my Life, for His will is far greater their our will and our own understanding, for He is God and He can do unbelievable things through His abundant blessings on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have you as my big brother here...it's such a bliss to have someone taking care of me =)
hugs and see you on friday!!

Samson Chan said...

hha u are welcome ar meimei