Thursday, September 29, 2005

Holiday

Yea, finally submitted my MBB suffering assignment, and another report submitted. Yesterday drove down, with Jeannie, sent her to her bf place then off I went to cut my hair, now its really kinda short, but well, i believe when i go home, it should quite long again. Went to have dinner with Amy and Dustin (with Jamie), havent seen them for almost half a year, miss them. They recently just got a very very cute dog, only 2 months old, like a small little devil. (Photos will be uploaded soon). Stayed in Jamie place last night, and gonna be here till tomorrow, then will be having lunch with Ashley, Shelvin (who are they? look at my past post) and Jamie. Then wil head back to Gippsland for my usual meeting... DotA Lan gathering.

Current listening: Joe Satriani- An Anthology, Planet Shakers- Evermore

No comments: