Saturday, June 04, 2005

Z, S, S, C

View Larger
Stacey & purple tulips
View Larger
Stacey & my moomoo(bought by her)
View Larger
Piggy & moomoo can climb tree?
View Larger
Stacey & me
View Larger
Left to right (Stacey, Robert, Samantha, Me, Leonard & Ray)
View Larger
Samantha & me
View Larger
Stacey, me & Zyan
View Larger
Piggy & Moomoo are best friends...T_T

What is Z, S, S and C?...They are Zyan, Stacey, Samantha, Christopher. They are my ever best close Uni friends, I also have other close friends whom have already left gippsland (Richmond, Evon, Melanie, Sue Anne, Pui Fong). Leaving some other behind (Jamie, Shelvin {zyan sis} Thomas etc...) So gonna to miss the 4 of them...

Thursday was the graduation photo taking day (yes..again..) The fourth time seeing my friends graduating, 1st batch- Melanie, Sue Anne; 2nd batch- Sarah, Pui fong; 3rd batch- Richmond, Evon, yanchyuan{soon} and now the 4 of them (stacey, samantha, zyan and chris).

Knew Chris since 1st semester, together we are in SHINE and church, serving the Lord faithfully and fervently, music team in church & SHINE, buddy musicians he plays the guitar and piano, i plays the drum and guitar, while we sing and praise and worship the Lord together.

Samantha, knew her 1st semester by the mistake of "Easter egg event" While Siti thought that those eggs were given by her, because i put my name as Sam, while ppl also call Samantha as Sam sometimes, so got a mistake by Siti. Had alot of conversations and jokes throughout these years. Same ISA committe, worked together for 2 semesters. We are the X-japn fans!

Zyan, ever best brother, knew him since 1st semester, being brothers for 2.5 years (Richmond is zyan's and my brother, too) DJ buddy with weiwei, stacey, Lynette, Sarah, Yanchyuan and myself. Same ISA committe, worked together for 2 semester. Super ultimate laughter with alot of craps and jokes to come about. Easy to share your thoughts to, admired by his music talent in singing and composing songs, fashions as well. Used to call him ducky by Sue...=op Someone who encourage me and support me whenever I feel down and sad, brother u are the best.

Stacey, this girl (piggy) is so sweet and wonderful. Knew her since 1st semester, in Louis Lexus, sitting right beside her at the back seats, at first just hi and bye, then joined ISA together with samantha and myself, also a DJ buddy throughout the years. She likes pig alot, just as I like moomoo, we are the farm animals, piggy and moomoo. Buddy for shopping, watching movie, swim, road trip, coffee section etc. Also another one who support me and encourage me whenever I feel sad and down. Who is so super kind to always borrow her car (Echo) to me before I get my car, I will never forget your kind heartedness. Always give me chance for me to practice driving, till other say that I am one of her car's owner as well...

Probably might not be able to find other friends that can cling so well together with me, the bonds that we have. People in the world are gettingn more and more selfish, self-centred, arrogant, furious, taking advantages of others etc. Probably working life is hard to make friends. I realsie that Uni friends have much significant impact on part of our life. Friends that will grow together with you, support one another.

All those friends mention above are all my best buddies, all are hard to find, but its time for them to soar and just started their new page in their book of life. It's always hard to say good bye and see them leave one by one, but friends will just be part of our life, may all of us will treasure the moments that we had, the jokes and the fun, the not so good time let us forget it, but remember the good times being togther. The bonds that we had might not be the same, but hoping that we will always keep in touch through ups and downs, I will always come back and visit you all whenever I can, that's my promise.

View Larger
In the end, all gonna leave one by one and I am alone and being left behind...[by the way, jamie supposed to be in the photo as well..sorry jamie..=o(]

No comments: