Monday, November 01, 2004

My Birthday

30th Oct (sat) was my birthday... At first zyan came over to my place before 12 mid- night and watched some funny movie clips. Around 12:15am, suddenly someone knocked my door, as i opened my door, I wondered why is it so dark in the hall, then i saw candle lights on a cake and about 15 people (Richmond, Evon, Samantha, Stacey, Thomas, Clayton , Vijay, Coco, Abraham, Chapman...etc) standing outside my door...^_^ So happy, all of them wanted to give me the surprise, specially must thanks to my dear friends STACEY, RICHMOND and my jie EVON. Evon is the one who suggested the idea, Stacey and Richmond both of them went to buy the cake before radio station on that day. Thanks to ZYAN who purposely stay in my room and dragged the time for them to prepare the cake, which coincidently matched perfectly when i asked him to come over at that time.

At night, 13 people (Richmond, Zyan, Stacey, Evon, Samantha, Thomas, Pei Peng, Yanchyuan, Yenyen, Amy, Dustin, Christopher and Brad) celebrated my birthday once again in Amigo Mexican Restaurant. The 3 girls, Evon, stacey and Samantha even specially dressed up for my birthday, feel so honoured =o). All of us enjoy the dinner alot and after the dinner, suddenly a waitress came with a white chocolate birthday cake... =oD Yummy...but in my heart i was thinking, my stomach capacity is nearly full. This cake I guess must be the 3 girls (Evon, Stacey & Samantha) specially bought it for me, you girls are just fantastic, feel so special once again. Must thanks to them again! Of course I did recieveed presents, got 2 MooMoo mugs, 1 MooMoo glass, a dreamcatcher decoration, a MooMoo Oil lamp for aromatheraphy, a HUGO BOSS ball-like perfume and a HUGO BOSS business bag...felt like i was the BOSS..hehe..

Love all the presents, thank you so much to you all my very good friends!!! Specially I love that MooMoo Oil lamp, it's just sooooooooososooo cute!!! Thanks to Stacey and Samantha again!!! The HUGO BOSS perfume and the bag, thanks to Thomas, PP, Dustin and Amy!!! The mysterious dreamcatcher from Evon, Clayton and Vijay!!! (Jie, I am waiting for your present..hehehe..=op)

No comments: