Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Exam

Exam, exam...my first paper is on Thurs, then next Mon, Tues and Thurs. Prepared most of my subjects already, except that organic chemistry. Just hope that exam will be finishing soon, then will be going home, holidays and hanging out with friends. However, I still have to study for one of my summer unit during this Summer period (Nov- Feb). Heard that the unit is very easy, so I think should be alright. Though after exam will be holidays, of course i am hoping that will come to reality sooner, but after exam my jiejie Evon will be leaving gippsland and most likely going back to Singapore for good, so sad...(*_*) She cares and shows concern just as I am her brother. For me, I listen to what she shares to me, her deepest thoughts and her sadness, also her happiness since her most frightening "nightmare" had happened. Dreams have been shattered away, heart has been broken into thousands of pieces. I have learnt alot from the things that she shared and chatted with me,which cannot be learnt from our textbooks and lectures. The pitty thing is that we only got to know each other much better towards the end of this semester. Sometimes I dun mind if we have only limited time to make a few closer friends, but at least I have done my best to know Evon as my close friends; rather than having too many "Hi bye" friends. Jie, here I wish you all the best in your exam, may the future be yours and able to find your soulmate in your life soon...

No comments: