Saturday, September 25, 2004

I can drive!!!

Yeah!!! Finally i passed my driving test on Thurs morning, i am so happy..hehe =oD Friday was ISA Annual General Meeting and Election for next year committee, I am not staying on any position in ISA, is time to step down and let the new blood keep ISA running and to be better and better. This AGM is the ever best since I am in the committee, i had 70+ people voted and came for our BBQ dinner, performances and together with some mooncakes. Most likely I am going to be the president of SHINE...Friday drove myself to the fish and chips shop to collect some chips back for the dinner. Today, I was driving Stacey's car (manual) nearly the whole day, thanks for her kindness to borrow her car to me.=o) Drove to supermarket and bought some meat for BBQ at pastor's house in the afernoon. Did a reverse parking when i reached the supermarket, quite satisfy the outcome. Need to practice more and get better driving skills. Then went to clean Stacey's car, vacuum inside, clean from inside to outside. Drove to Pastor's house for BBQ and then at night drove back to Stacey's house to pick her up and pick up Denise, both of them to Traralgon Safeway for some grocery, then to Hungry Jack. After that I drove back to Churchill. Driving the whole day, have gain some experiences on the road and is good to learn more.

No comments: