Friday, September 17, 2004

Churchill Idol

Last Wed was the first ever organize Churchill idol, alot of people came, some felt quite good, some felt totally piece of crap. Well, i admit that it is quite a failure, alot of things didnt really organize well, specially the PA person, wondering who went to hire them and did the lousiest job ever. The background music and the guitars are louder than the vocal...i mean idioit also know what's wrong..seriously dun understand wat are they thinking at all. Becaus of that, my performance was not good, too. Sorry to those who went over and support me, but alot of things just happened unexpectedly. May be i am really a losuy judge, but i have already given my best shot and i have no regret about it. People dun like the judges, i guess they are just giving so much expectation on this event and thinking this event is gonna be very splendid, greatest ever event in the world history like that, if u dun like it, i am sorry, i cant do much about it...I mean is Churchill idol..not Aus idol or America idol man...why expecting so much...Seriously i was trying so hard to squeeze my brain of what to think and comments on that night, how hard can that be, anybody can put themselves in my shoes and my situation if u were me? We are just students, we are not professional singers or producers..if i am, why am i still studying and not go into EMI, SONY or those big records companies and start to earn my very first cents...

No comments: