Monday, May 17, 2004

Unknown Invader

Argg...very sad! I think most likely my computer got invaded by virus or something, i have to reformat the comp after exam. Good that Dustin ave the 80G portable harddisk, so that i can transfer my files, songs, documents and stuff without losing them. Sorry guys, i cant chat with u all at this moment, however hopefull i will be back after exam! All these happened, is because i click the spyware programme, as they detected spyware in my comp, and ask my to find links to install spyware programme in order to get rid of them. Dustin said, most likely the virus (or watever) came in when i click the pop up...i had lesson..never clcik any pop up guys...However, i still can use my comp, just that the start up bar always jam and i got to use my comp in safe mode, assignments and stuff still remain, thank God! So i am doing my work using my comp in safe mode. Don't know whether is it good or bad, but after this stupid clash, i finished my 3000 literature review in past 2 days!!! hohohoh, so i am quite satisfy as well. Two more assignments and about 8-9 more lab reports yet to be done! Can't online, then i can focus more on study rather than chatting, since exam is so near on my eyelids, it will be good...

No comments: