Saturday, May 15, 2004

My Cousin is getting married!!!

Hohoho!! Last night got a good news that my cousin Joanne is getting married in U.S. Hhaha so happy! Mummy had already told me that daddy and muimui are going for the wedding, just have to see when my cousin will confir, the wedding date. Before mummy told me about this, i had already thought of going straight to U.S after my 2nd semester exam, since exam officially will be ended on 19th Nov, so most likely i can go and attend the wedding. Normally, my exa, won't be the last day, so it should finish slightly earlier than 19th Nov...hahaha...so end of next week, going down to city with ISA...hahah...end of this month i am going to Mt.Buller for a snow trip. After the exam, going to Sydney with Amy, dustin and thomas + his family, will be there for few days only. End of this year...US..US...haha since so many activities has planned, i have to finish all my assignment and lab reports a.s.a.p before going to Mt.Buller. Otherwise i won't have enought time to study for my exam

No comments: