Friday, April 02, 2004

Another week has passed by... today is abit mixture of feelings...Happy, sad, burden, relief etc all crumb together. ISA culture night planning still going on, obstacles come along to our team... After so many days finally i "complained" and recieve someone msg, kind of rejoice in my heart. Is really scary that no miss calls, no msg + we didnt talk for about a week. It is not we don't want to talk, guess both of us are busy. Today is Fri, quite relief, finally can rest a little bit from daily routine, however i still have to study and do my lab reports.Easter holidays is coming soon, will be going Great Ocean Road again with my dinner group friends, staying one night there. My driving lesson starting next Thurs 8:30am, at this moment should be every Thurs 8:30am... Tomorrow will be Zyan, Richmond, yanchyuan and yanyan house-warming party, going to cook stew chicken haha...this is really one of my good dish...Yesterday got to know about her situations from one of my dear friend. Don't really want to mention much here, but i pray that she will be strong and continue to run the race with the Lord, Amen!....

No comments: