Friday, March 26, 2004

Such a long time ever since i updated on 19 March. Currently really busy, but still able to cope with. Busying with ISA culture night. Right now the whole ISA team has separated into few differnent "Culture night" Task force teams. For me, i am the team leader for programme and agenda. So what i have to do is to think about the programme for that night, performances, performers, auidtions, rehearsals, equippents that we need etc. Just figure out what to put up for my audition poster on Monday and the audition date has setted on 22 April. Although i am abit tired sometimes, but my will is strong, so somethings actually are helping myself to carry on to studies, do the things that i have to do. Also sometimes involve in playing guitar in "SHINE" the christian group and playing drums every Sunday in church. I might perform with others during culture night, so lets see what's other responses. I am making myself busy, so that when i am free, i will be studying and not playing. I think it is good that i involve in activities, but not overloading. Somehow organizing and participating in activities can gain my experiences and learn more things that i could not learn from any of my academic subjects. At the end, it will only benefit me and everything will keep in part of my memory.

No comments: