Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Just came back from the Flag Raising Ceremony dinner for all the new students. ISA was invited, so I and Richmond represented for the whole ISA. We were sitting at the head table with the head of school of IT faculty- Associate professor Chu. Supposingly, our pro-vice chancellor will be coming for the dinner, but i don't know what was happening, so the other professor came and took over his place. We were sitting together with SRA (student residence association) president, the new chaplian, MC and the Professor. I wasn't feeling stress, but i feel that i am so honour to be able to sit and have meal with all the (VIP). When i was sitting at the table, i remember those manners that my dad and mum had taught me when i was in secondary school, right now is so useful and applicable, so that i won't make a fool of myself. Thanks mummy and daddy!

No comments: