Tuesday, February 24, 2004

hahaha guess wat people?...finally i can online in my room, and the signal strength is nearly full...haha i am so happy that can online in my room, instead of a comp lab....-_- Anyway, after i have arrived on Fri, stayed one night in the city, then followed zyan back to gippsland, together with yanchyuan and yanyan on Saturday. On Sunday, all of us went down to cty for one day trip and we came back late night as well. i have got my room key on Sunday, but since Sunday we came back late, so i decided to stayin their house for one more night before i move all my stuff back into my room. Yestreday, i and Richmond went for Orientation early in the morning (we woke up abit late...=op) We help out all the students and for me i take care of those who are in the Science Faculty, lead them to the office and enrol etc. In the afternoon, i had Stacey and Samantha to help me to moved my stuff. Each of them drove one car (Toyota Echo), so 2 Toyota Echo (one white one blue..)had to moved all my things...Right now i just went to supermarket and stock up some food other things, going for ISA meeting at 3pm later...

No comments: