Monday, October 13, 2003

Last night was our church Anniversary, 21 years old, same age as me...There were alot of people in the church and again some of my friend and i played during the worship section, afterwards we had our very seriuos "Dinner section", as Pastor said, "some very serious eating"...hahaha. Last night nearly complete my group presentation with Thomas and Charles on the discovery of DNA. However i have to edit and add more thing to make it "perfect", right now is only 70% toward completion. Tried to call Yanchyuan, his mum told me that he is hospitalised, so can't get to talk to him yet, really hope he is fine. Haven't get the time to take my license test, i am planning to take it before the start of next semester, so that i can have 3 months to study the theory...hahaha abit "scare lose"... Want to congratulate my gf, because she got her job at SJMC- Subang jaya medical centre!!! I think she will be stay in the apratment alone, so i am thinking to go over there and accompany her (esp cook for her!!!) after spend some time with my family when i return home for holidays.

No comments: