Saturday, October 11, 2003

Just cam back after the concert, really was a successful one. Turned up 62 people came over and we had a great time., Everyone said it was good. I was playing bass, guitar and drum, beside that i sang 2 songs as well. Tomorrow is going to another section, going to play guitar in chuch during the service. Tomorrow is also the church 21th Anniversary celebratioen, the celebration will be at night, me and christopher playing guitar again t night. I almost play guitar everyday. Just realised that my friend yanchyuan went back Malaysia tonight with his g.f. He is very sick, he is sick for almost 2 weeks, the parent quite worry, so he need to go back Malaysia. He tried to see doctors, 3 doctors, he even went to hospital, but the doctor only gave him panado again. I don't know, but seriously doctors are not helping him...

No comments: