Thursday, June 26, 2003

yoyoyo!!!...I am in Singapore now, arrived on Mon 9:30pm. At firstt i only saw my mum and dad, so i asked where is my sister, then my mum said she went to toilet...After that, what i saw i could not even believe my eyes, my sister holding my gf- belind's hand!!!!....Wah i saw so surprise!!!! hahaha i mean i am really happy. All is my dad idea, really thanks o my dad. They actually went to KL on last Friday and picked belinda to Singapore to meet me in the Changi airport. I really don't know how to express myself, am really so so so happy!! Like Jim carrey in "Bruce Almighty" said-" Beau...tiful...." and "*gooooood*"...hahahhaa!! Spent alot of time with family and belinda in the past two days, really enjoyed myself. Today went to watch "How to lose a guy in 10 days..." =oI well...no comment for this one..hahahahaa

No comments: