Friday, June 06, 2003

Woke up at about 10am+, then intensive studied Environmental science for 6 chapters in 2 hours, now in the computer lab helping friend to print out his lab report from my email account. I just submitted mine, later will help him to submit. Yesterday afternooon, finally done my last bio lab report, it took me 4 hours to complete it. By the way, the below article is supposed to post yesterday, but yesterday server was down, so i post it today...just a courtesy notice. Later will follow Zyan to radio station, wah..i am abit excited now. Still don't know whether there is any worship music practice in church today, what i have to do is to wait for people to call me. I believe time is something that can "squeeze out"for your ownself, people often say "no tim�" is because they are not really good at organizing their stuffs. Just my own opinions, no offense to anybody anyone.

No comments: