Friday, June 06, 2003

Just finished the last bio lab report on microevolution.
Now is the time to prepare for the exam. Actually i started my revision on Monday,
still going quite well. One thing i forgot to mention is that, Phone Booth is really
a very good show. I watched that show in Crown with Yanchyaun, Zyan and Jamie.
Seriously the show was so excited like never before, moments were so tense up...
Really really nice show. Another nice movie is releasing today- 2 fast 2 furious.
I am a car lover, especially sports car or any cars i will "fall in love" with...
oh no, can not let my gf know that....shhhh... :O) I still remember when i was young
in Hong Kong, i used to have a big box of small metal toy cars, all sorts of cars,
ranging from normal car, sports cars to trucks and buses...hahahhaa This morning went
to Traralgon in the morning at 11am, reached there about 11:30am, dashed to the flight
centre and collected my air ticket. Then dashed back to the bus station and caught the
bus at 12pm and reach home about 1:30pm.
*

No comments: