Thursday, May 08, 2003

Me and one of my housemate-Ben attended the Trivia Night, it held at West Recreation hall. We were asked question in different rounds and on different topics. Both of us got the last place, therefore the person in charge gave us a free pizza. After the contest, we had our pizza for dinner. My housemate Ben, is really abit look like one of my friends in Malaysia, and his name is Jia Hui. Now using Elicia's laptop to blog again, sigh...just don't know when my wireless network adaptor can work, looks like it is having some problems. Yanchyuan said, he will help me to take a look at it. Today is one of my best friend birthday, his name is Harry go lock fu, nickname GO Fu. He stays in HK and he can plays very good electric guitar, i just want to learn like him...Just call him and wised him a happy birthday, and he got shocked, because he never expect me to call all the way from Melbourne.

No comments: