Monday, August 07, 2006

It's a sunny day

The weather seems good today after the typhoon in the past few days, finally I got to see the sun this morning, however today is not as hot as 1 week ago. Went to work as usual, then back to the department of my company, felt that probably today would not have alot of things to do and able to leave early. Towards 5pm, things started to pile up and alot need to be done and most of the things are in urgent, there were many times where I was about to plan to leave and yet suddenly works just came in and need alot of follow up to this and that. Today get to learn more things about the work flow of wet digestion from my colleague, as he is going to leave the company at the beginning of September and I will be the one taking over his work (including XRF screening and wet digestions). Hopefully will be able to change my job status from contract to permanent and will get promotion soon in the future.

No comments: