Sunday, June 25, 2006

Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars???
Went to buy this book, but its chinese version, guess probably could help me to get to know women better...hmm application should be on "her". Seriously, you will NEVER 100% understand ur woman, even after your marriage...no joke...that book is more of a self-improvement book. Going to work tmrw after church, and yea I know it's sunday, so what? Today I even worked till 6:30pm and today is Saturday...This is working life, and no doubt I don't have many friends here, gf not here, so I am very free to work, but recently register for a electric guitar course, so that I will learn more about electric guitar skill, rather than just working non-stop.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Eh, looks like you are enjoying your work, but still, dont over work. Take care bro.