Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rainstorm

Monday midnight, got thunderstom and rain so heavy till the weather department need to put up the black rainstorm at the middle of the night (which is the highest warning). Then when I woke up for work at 6am, it was lowered to yellow rainstorm warning which is lowest and inbetween there is this red rain storm warning. Still remember when I was young, I afraid of thunder, so I will hug my only moomoo puppet and use my small handmade pillow by mummy to cover my ear...

Yesterday went for another interview at Queen Mary Hospital. It last for 5 minutes only. The job prosect doesnt interest me much, its just handle blood sample, extract white blood cells, data base maintaining and extract the DNA of the blood cells.. Imagine doing that for 365 days. Salary also not that interesting as well. So I have decided if SGS want to employ me, I will just go ahead for that one. At least will be doing some test for heavy metals in commercial products in commercial labs. It will be hectic, but I remember i can work efficiently and can work quite fast, therefore it shouldnt be an issue.

Surprisingly enough, last night after logged off from work at exhibition centre (last day for household exhibition), that SGS HR guy 9the one who interviewd me) called me and asked me how's my interview. I told him so and so, then he knows I am more keen on working with them, so he said he will tell the supervisor and reply me later. So this is it, today no work till Thurs, and may be on Fri will be working for another exhibition fair. At the meantime want to do my own stuff and see how things goes, but at least working for exhibiton can earn some $$$.

No comments: