Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hong Kong

Yeah, in Hong Kong for exactly 10 days now. At first I was kinda lost, because many things need to settle, and now most of the things are settle now. Last night just sent an email for a temporary job, because I wanted to start something this week. Surprisingly enough I got a call this morning for an interview of that position. Working as a exhibition helper in these coming 4 days till sunday. They employed me, interview just a converstaion started with English, then Mandarin and lastly Cantonese. Introduce myself (all the places I have been during the past 10 years) then told him what I did in the uni etc. At the end did a typing test, which is super easy. So yeah, tmrw start to work temporary and pay by per hour.

As I was walking back home, suddenly recieved another call from this company called SGS Hong Kong limited. Asking me to go for an interview, but since I am working temporary as exhibition helper, so the earliest i can make it is on Monday afternoon. Very happy and excited of course, this is the job prospect that I want to do, somethiing related to what I have done so far in the Uni- Instrumental analysis (chemistry). Look forward to that interview and hope there will be some positive feedback or results.

This SGS company its a multi-national company, world leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Headquarter in Switzerland. Their shares were first listed on Swiss exchange (SWX) in 1985, and it has only one class of shares consisting of registered shares. They also have many other branch companies around the world, (eg The states, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, China etc)

No comments: