Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Thanks Jeannie

Was really surprised today actually, as I and my housemates went over to West 48 and was about to collect jeannie's storage boxes. The door was locked, then i tried to open it, few seconds later, suddenly a cake with candle appear infront of me, that was real surprised. The girls (Jeannie, Elizabeth and Winnie) wanted to celebrate my belated birthday, thanks to all of you, especailly to Jeannie, because I believe that was her idea, thank you so much Jeannie! Very sweet and nice of you all. Although it was a week ago, but its the thoughtfulness and hearts that count. Just don't know how to express my gratitude towards you, you are such a nice and genuine friend, jeannie. Although only know you this semester and we are still normal friends, but really thank you for what you have done...

No comments: