Thursday, November 24, 2005

七, Seven, 7, Tujuh

Quoted from Yan.C

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Fulfill His plans and purposes
2. Reached my destiny
3. Drive Ferrari or Lambo
4. Own S2000, Supra
5. Serve Him as much as i could
6. Get married?
7. Have kids?

7 things I can do:
1. Play guitar
2. Play drums
3. Can sing
4. Eat a lot and NOT get fat
5. Can drive a car
6. Being observant
7. Be a listener

7 things I cannot do:
1. Be mean and arrogant
2. Talk to perfect stranger
3. Sad, but pretend not to look sad
4. Woke up 3pm in the afternoon
5. Scold bad words
6. Study literature
7. love without giving

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Hair
2. Eyes
3. Irresistable smile
4. Body
5. Friendly
6. Funny
7. Cute

7 things that I say most often:
1. oh ok
2. wah lau
3. LOL
4. hey
5. huh?
6. hhehe
7. moo

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Vivien Yeo (cos its my friend)
2. Fish Leung
3. Joey Yong
4. "moomoo" (is that a star?)
5. Jessica Alba
6. Delta Goodrem
7. Angelina Jolie

7 people I want them to do this "7" thingy:
1. My Jie (evon)
2. My Sister
3. Richmond
4. Ah Sue
5. Eratter (C.Y)
6. David
7. Ashley (aka Stacey sis)

2 comments:

Eratter said...

NO!!!! im not going to do it!!
anyway, i did something similar to this b4 anyway, so im not going to do it! LOL
:P

Samson Chan said...

haha, ok, fair enough =op