Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is Werid

This is unbelievable and super weird on my b.day, after church came back for lunch, then slept ...then woke up in a "sauna= room too hot" then realised that I dreamt something, that I dreamt I married an angmo!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is disaster and 100% all full of crap, can't believe it, how could this happened in my dream. I don't want to marry angmo, don't want to have angmo kids. Probably may be is "B" just that i see her as ang mo?..hmm so weird..Aiya, anyway, there is no way for me to marry an angmo girl, i am sure alot of people will forbid that, (God, family, close friends, my dog)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!ha!ha! That's funny! However, have to say marry an angmo is not bad - Angmo is hot and sexy...If there is true love with angmo, why not marry an angmo? I would give a chance to anybody regardless of race, nationality and religion as long as we love each other.

Samson Chan said...

u will never understands me..give me a break, marry an angmo, u kidding me? 40 years old ang mo look like 60 years old...wat the...angmo = early "rip", early "rotton"

Eratter said...

omg..... samson, that's bad. Lol!! it's a lil' bit racist to say they 'rot' early. Say it in a better way mar, like "they "mature" more quickly" haha.