Friday, October 14, 2005

Evon & Zyan

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Click here
for the rest of the photos...

Last Wed and Thurs, both of them were back to Melbourne and Gippsland for their graduation ceremony on Saturday. Drove all the way down to fetch jie and her family back to gippsland. After moving all her household and stuff, we had dinner at Qbah. Sat after the ceremony, went to iimis cafe for lunch with, zyan, his family and thomas, then at night went to his ex-house for dinner, yummy dinner done by his mum. Mon night went to Clayton house for dinner with Jie, Darren, Clayton, Vijay and Fizah. Wed after my class, drove Jie around, returned her rented car, then cancelled her mobile no., went from friend's houses to houses, then we went for dinner in Morwell and after dinner went to Clayton house to chill out and hang around...Had alot of great time with Zyan and with Evon.

Finally Thurs morning jie got to leave, went back to Morwell and sent her off as they had called a taxi to airport. After that suddenly feel quite depressed, seems like all of my best friends had left again and I am alone here. Evon is not only my special friend, but she is also my sister who take care of me, so was abit not used to have her around "nagging" at me. She always told me that she able to share her thoughts with me, so am I. Although going back to Singapore soon and will surely meet her again, but I guess this is her last time back to Melbourne, Gippsland. Sometimes friends do place a very important position in my heart, this kind of friend is hard to find, thank God for her, for friendship, for knowing her...

2 comments:

Samson Chan said...

yea, i enjoy the time with u too, esp the night before u left, the dinner, at Clayton place...sigh..yea..wish happy times necver end..will see u really soon, u take care too ok? *hugz* <_>

Anonymous said...

very nice pic ;P hehe