Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas friends! As usual, my church- City Harvest Church always have Christmas celebration in the indoor stadium every year and this year is the same. We jam packed the whole place for both days, it was totally full house! Today people even need to sit behind the stage and watch the servive through the big projector at the back of the stage. The drama was fantastic, they even made part of the stage to be able to rotate, the floor and street dancers were awesome as well, it was the coolest floor dance done by our church members which I have ever seen. People response to the alter call, thousands and thousands of people received Christ. After the drama, we sang "O Holy Night", when we sang the chorus- "Fall on your knees, O hear the angel voices..." I started to cry, because I feel the presence of God was so strong and so real, it just touched everyone in the stadium. Although I did recieve Christmas present like i-pod, new blazer and trousers, new jacket all from my parents, but what is the greatest ever Christmas present to me this year? It is the salvation of my own beloved younger sister, and yes she got saved in the kingdom of God. I even got her a study bible for her Christmas present,so that she can study the word of God with understanding, becuase I know her salvation time has come. Praise to the Lord!

No comments: