Sunday, October 17, 2004

Engagement

hmm...not that i am getting engage, but i got alittle speechless and shock when I get to know one friend of mine has already engaged in Malaysia. He is one year younger than me, hmm to me, alittle early to get engaged right? -_- Well, engagement will come, but not now for me, the time is not right yet, however when the time is right, certain thing should fall into correct place. On Friday, there was a hail storm in Churchill (for those who dun know wat is hail, hail is like ice cubes pouring from sky). Was quite shocking to see ice falling from sky, like ice kajang...Lucky the size of the ice is not like soccer ball, just like a 5 cents size of Aussie coin. Today is the day whereby I am stepping down from my PR position in ISA, handing over to another new person. I have already been in this position, this team for 1.5 year, is time to move on. However I will still be helping them around, cos i can be the advisor for the new committee just like Richmond...Next year, I gonna be the President of SHINE (the christian group in Gippy Uni).

No comments: