Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Someone



cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed

What Sign of Affection Are You?brought to you by Quizilla

Quite true for the test, fun...Currently done with all my 3 assignments, and now lab reports are abit piling up at the moment. THis coming Thurs is the SRA ball as well as my excursion trip of my unit- Environmental Chemistry, going where? Traralgon Air Monitoring Station...I feel the calling from God that is time for me to wake up, and equip myself, something is going to happen soon. Especially i want to equip myself better to teach my sister more on the bible knowledge. Also, seems like my my spiritually dryness had been over, rains start to pour and fire start to burn again. Praise the Lord!

No comments: